Your Ultimate Guide to Spring Cleaning your Marketing
Spring is here! Well, for some of us at least. I don’t think Mother Nature has decided what season Colorado is in quite yet. So since a few of us are still shivering away at our desks, dreaming of warm weather, this is the perfect time to spring clean your digital marketing and implement those spring marketing ideas you’ve been thinking about all winter long.
Here at Folsom Creative, we have outlined a list of marketing spring cleaning that will set you and your business up for success this upcoming season.
Let’s start with social media:
- Are your photos updated across all social profiles? It’s important to be consistent.
- Do you have a content calendar? This will help you stay on schedule when and what to post.
- Do you have content that engages your followers to share posts quickly and easily? More shares equals more page-views.
Next, the website:
- Is Google Analytics installed?
- Is your site mobile friendly? TechCrunch.com recently stated, “If your site isn’t easy to use on mobile, Google penalizes it by ranking it lower on its mobile search results pages.”
- Are all logos and images updated, as well as recent news?
- Do you have a SEO strategy? Double check how your site shows up across all search engines.
Finally, content marketing & automation:
- Is your email list up to date? Clean out your email list by removing contacts who have never engaged with you.
- Do you have a weekly/monthly newsletter? This is a good way to keep you on their radar.
- Are you using a marketing automation tool? This is your chance to see how else your followers are interacting with your content.
Not only do we provide excellent creative web design, we also provide full branding, marketing and social media services. We are here to help you with all of your marketing spring cleaning needs. Feel free to reach out to us, we are happy to help you grow! Spring is all about change and fresh new ideas. So what are you waiting for? Go get your marketing spring clean on!